Friday, July 27, 2012

Had such a wonderful birthday!I recieved some very special gifts from my dear friend Glenda,all  for my doll house I've been building!Thank you Glenda for such a wonderful day!We left the house at 9 am this morning and she had a doctors appointment first,then we went to Michaels,hobby lobby and Ben Franklins!Oh and we went to I hop and ate inbetween,then finished the day with DQ!she dropped me off around 11 tonight!so we actually spent the whole day shopping and it was great!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tina,
    Happy belated B'day! Ben Franklins - my gosh I have not seen one of them in eons!
    I see your photo on my blog. Thank you for becoming my follower.I love your stitching and will follow that blog also.
    I have free cross stitch patterns and other stuff on my other blog remakeremixreuse.blogspot.com.
    Many hugs and kisses, conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,thanks going to check it out now!thank you for following me,mostly boring,but even a snail gets excited at times!

    ReplyDelete